Small State, Big Beer: Top 5 Local Brews
● By Ryan Frisch
The Vermont Brewfest will be on the waterfront, downtown Burlington, July 15th and 16th. Tickets are hard to come by so we hope you’ve got yours. For more information go to www.vtbrewfest.com.
According to www.beeradvocate.com, here’s a list of the top 5 local brews:
- Heady Topper, The Alchemist, www.alchemistbeer.com
- Focal Banger, The Alchemist, www.alchemistbeer.com
- Triple Sunshine IPA, Lawson’s Finest Liquids, www.lawsonsfinest.com
- Abner, Hill Farmstead Brewery, www.hillfarmstead.com
- Ann, Hill Farmstead Brewery, www.hillfarmstead.com
What do you think? What would be your Top 5 beers?