Addison County Fair & Field Days
Vermont's largest agricultural fair features midway rides, live music, entertainment and activities for the whole family.
Vermont's largest agricultural fair features midway rides and games, live music, an opening night parade and closing night fireworks, Robinson's Racing Pigs, Tom Joyce "The Magic Man," demolition derbies, truck and tractor pulls, horse shows, livestock shows and pulling contests, Cwtrials Bike Stunt Show, Children's Barnyard activities, Pirate Man Dan shows, Cairo Northern Clowns, a Milking Parlor, Maple Sugar House, woodcarving, community exhibits, 4-H workshops, demonstrations, contests, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
- Tuesday - Open Miniature Donkey Show (10 am), Gymkhana equestrian event (5 pm), Addison County Gospel Choir (7 pm)
- Wednesday - Ox Pulling (10:30 am), VINS (VT Institute of Natural Science) Cold Blooded Critters (6 pm) and Raptor Encounter (7 pm), Demolition Derby (7 pm)
- Thursday - Annual ACFFD Open Horse Show (8 am), Demolition Derby (7 pm), Refection Band (7 pm)
- Friday - VTPA Farmstock Tractor Pull (noon), Tethered Hot Air Balloon Rides (6 pm, weather permitting), Pitz Quattrone & The Freelancers (7 pm)
- Saturday - Luneaus Basketball Entertainment Show (1 pm, 3 pm), Michele Fay Band (6 pm), Truck & Tractor Pulls (7 pm)
Daily admission (including grandstand events, all field days shows, exhibits and parking) for ages 12 and older is $10 Tuesday, $12 Wednesday - Saturday or $45 for a season pass. Admission for children ages 6-11 is $5 per day or $15 for a season pass. Ages 5 and younger are admitted free.
Unlimited ride bracelets (for riders 36 inches and taller) are available for $15 from 6-11 pm Tuesday; $20 all day Wednesday, $17 from 6-11 pm Thursday; $12 from noon - 6 pm Friday, $17 from 6-11 pm Friday; and $17 from 6-11 pm Saturday.
Ride tickets are $1.50 each, $25 for 20 tickets, or $50 for 50 tickets plus 1 free ride. Rides take 2 or more tickets each.
The fair opens at 8:30 am Tuesday - Wednesday, 8 am Thursday, 8:30 am Friday and 9 am Saturday and closes at midnight. Dreamland Amusements midway hours are noon to 11 pm daily.
For more information, call 866-666-3247 or 802-545-2557, or visit AddisonCountyFieldDays.com.
Date & Time
Weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
08/07/2018 through 08/11/2018
8:30AM - 12:00AM
Addison County Fairgrounds 1790 Field Days Road Vergennes 05491 VT US http://www.bestofburlingtonvt.com/businesses/vt-vergennes-addison-county-fairgrounds
Adult admission $10 Tuesday and $12 Wednesday - Saturday, Ages 6-11 $5, Children 5 & younger free
Sports & Recreation Nightlife & Entertainment Kids & Family Festivals, Fairs & Carnivals Community & Neighborhood Animal Encounters Music rides live music livestock shows horse shows tractor pulls truck pulls demolition derby midway carnival fair food exhibits magic shows racing pigs fireworks agriculture midway rides carnival games parade Gymkhana animals livestock pulling bike stunt shows milking parlor Maple Sugar House woodcarving workshops demonstrations clowns