Virtual Hops For Hope 5k
Hops For Hope 5K is an annual fundraiser for the American Cancer Society so we can provide the resources cancer survivors, caregivers and their communities rely on.
2020 will be a new adventure as we turn this into a Virtual Event! Complete your 5K (3.1 miles) when you run, walk, ride, roll, hike, swim etc while following local safety ordinances. Join from across the street or across the country! The fight for a world without cancer reaches far and wide!
- We have 2 registration options (both are a 100% tax-deductible donation) for individuals or teams at http://main.acsevents.org/hopsforhope5k.
- 👟🚵♀️🏊♀️📷 Each Monday in August registered participants will receive a new WEEKLY CHALLENGE in their inbox which enters them into a weekly prize.
- 🏅The Top Fundraiser will WIN A Northeast Value Epic Pass, valued at $599 donated by Mount Snow.
- ⛰🏠 Participants who reach a personal $100 FUNdraising goal will be automatically entered to win 1 FREE night stay at the Vermont Huts Association #chittendenbrookhut !
- More giveaways will be announced on our Social Media Accounts throughout the month. FREE entry for all prizes when you are a registered participant.
Date & Time
Weekly on Monday
08/03/2020 through 08/30/2020
$20 Basic $100 Hero
Yard & Garage Sales Women Travel & Destinations Teens Support Groups Sports & Recreation Special Attractions Singles Sightseeing & Local Attractions Shopping Seniors Seminars & Training Seasonal & Holiday Science & Technology Schools & Education Religion & Spirituality Professional & Business Pets Personal Finance Performing Arts & Dance Parties & Reunions Parks & Gardens Parenting Pageants & Talent Shows Other Open Mic & Karaoke Open Houses On Campus Nutrition & Fitness Nightlife & Entertainment Networking Nature & Outdoors Museums & Exhibits Movies & Film Library LGBTQ Kids & Family Home & Garden Health & Wellness Government & Civic Food & Drink Flea Markets Festivals, Fairs & Carnivals Fashion & Beauty Farmers Markets Crafts & Hobbies Concerts & Live Music Community & Neighborhood Comedy & Theater Charities & Fundraisers Causes & Activism Book Clubs & Signings Art & Galleries Antiques & Collectibles Animal Encounters All Ages Ages 7-9 Ages 4-6 Ages 10+ Ages 0-3