Raspberry Sour Cream Muffins Recipe03/07/2014 04:10PM ● By Ryan Frisch
Makes 12 extra large muffins
- 3 ½ cups flour
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 9 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed.
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Line muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix sour cream, eggs, and vanilla well in another bowl, set aside.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and dry ingredients until completely combined. Add wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in fruit. Scoop evenly into muffin pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Sprinkle with white sugar when out of oven.
Did you try this recipe? Share a pic in the comments!