An Elegant New Year
● By Anonymous
Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec, it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the world’s most beautiful—and walkable—cities. Offering luxurious, newly renovated guestrooms, wireless high speed internet available throughout the hotel, exquisite dining experiences designed by renowned Chef Jean Soulard, and a distinctive European charm, this stately luxury hotel stands above historic Old Québec, designated a United Nations World Heritage Site.
An Outstanding History
For more than a century, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac luxury hotel in Quebec City has been the true-life castle of many people’s dreams. Everyone from the young to the old, music to film stars, sports personalities to political figures, enjoys discovering this unique Quebec City luxury resort and delights in returning again and again. Countless personalities have graced Fairmont Le Château Frontenac with their presence, including King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, Princess Grace of Monaco, Chiang-Kai-Shek, Charles de Gaulle, Ronald Reagan, François Mitterrand, Prince Andrew, Lady Sarah Ferguson, Charles Lindberg, Alfred Hitchcock, and Montgomery Clift. In 1944, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac became the action center of the Quebec Conferences of World War II, which involved US President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King.
Ring in the New Year
Spend a special New Year’s Eve at the Le Château Frontenac with their Hip New Year’s Eve package. Welcome the New Year in a fun and hip way this year with the popular 80s band Karma Kameleons!
- Accommodation in a Fairmont room*
- New Years Eve dinner on December 31st at our majestic Ballroom (cocktail included, excluding wine)
- In-room Deluxe breakfast on January 1st
- Access to our indoor pool
Between Monday, December 31, 2012 and Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Starting from $969 CAD per night, based on double occupancy, gratuities for meals included, taxes extra.
*A surcharge will apply for room upgrades.
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Toll Free: 1 866 540 4460 email@example.com
1 rue des Carrières Québec City Québec, Canada G1R 4P5
Awards & Accolades:
- CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award
- Four Green Keys rating, Hotel Association of Canada
- RéserVert (sustainable) designation, Hotel Association of Quebec
- 2011 T+L 500: World’s Best hotels, Travel + Leisure magazine
- 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards, Best resort
- 2010 Reader’s Choice Awards, Condé Nast Traveller magazine
- 2010 Expedia Insiders’ Select™ hotel, one of Expedia’s Top Ranked properties!
- Quebec City named 12th Top destination in the World & 6th in North America, Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards
- 2012 Brides Magazine Top 5 city hotels in Canada and US for honeymoon destinations